Friday, July 22, 2016

Whoa, Nellie!

Hey everyone! I'm just popping in to say... this blog is not dead. But time has been racing past and I've got five kids home for the summer (and some other major commitments on top of that), so I've been sadly neglecting this blog. I'm hoping to really buckle down and get things together in the next little bit -- I've got so many fun, fun things to show you!  Not the least of which is my Olympics quilt... I'll have a tutorial for that up next week-ish sometime (please note: not committing to an actual day or week is totally how I'm rolling these days!).

But for today... I'll just post a little sneak peak of something else I've been working on. My husband is a twin and he and his brother just celebrated their 40th birthday! I had so many really great plans, but the one thing that was my favorite was their Day Off. I'll post about that Monday -- that one I can commit to, because I'm just that excited about it! :)



So, until Monday -- adieu, sweet reader!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and try to respond to every one. Please let me know if you need clarification on something, want to know something, or especially if you LOVE something!