Thursday, February 19, 2015

Well, that was silly

Silly me -- last week I finished my block on Saturday, with plenty of time to publish my post before bedtime, and then I promptly forgot about it!  In my defense, I think I might have had a migraine -- is that what happens when you have a monster raging headache for three days?  It was super weird, but I think it was caused by an adverse medical reaction.  Suffice it to say, I don't think I'll be taking THAT allergy medication again.

But... I've been back to normal for a few days, phew! And here's the block I made for this week:

I really like this one! I was super careful to center my template on one of  the natural circles -- that makes me feel so tricky and clever! Funny enough, it's the only one that April didn't make -- she has her blocks blogged {HERE}.

I hope you like it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and try to respond to every one. Please let me know if you need clarification on something, want to know something, or especially if you LOVE something!