Monday, April 3, 2017

Under Construction

Well, that was an unexpected hiatus -- and after such a consistent couple of weeks! But I've been a little swamped lately with all the little things in life -- Christmas, and reorganizing my house, and catching up on two-years'-worth of laundry -- that all turn into big things, without any warning at all. I've felt like my life has been under construction lately -- and that's turning out to be a really good thing.

So I guess this is my "I'm still alive!" post -- with a promise that sometime soon I'll be posting again -- and hopefully this time with a little better consistency. But not this week, because it's Spring Break and we are Having Adventures! :)

1 comment:

  1. My life is under construction too. Hope it's a phase.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to respond to every one. Please let me know if you need clarification on something, want to know something, or especially if you LOVE something!