I decided to try laying out the quilt as per Marie Henry's sashing instructions, and this cute little quilt really came to life -- I tried to fight the on-point layout, but in the end, it really worked for what I want to do!
Anyway, so I only had 15 blocks, which isn't enough for much of anything. Luckily, I have a sister-in-law who's about to have a little girl, and the color palette I chose is perfect for a cute little someone! But to complete my layout, I needed three more blocks -- two applique, and one pieced. Here are the blocks I chose:
Page 17 -- Clay's Choice
Page 67 - Laurel Spray
Page 68 - Lyre
And here's my final layout -- I think it turned out so pretty!