Thursday, April 2, 2015

Argh

Nope, I'm not a pirate -- I'm just doing a mean impersonation of one lately. I've got a few too many balls in the air, and this blog fell down. :( I'm crossing a couple of things off my list next week, though, so hopefully I'll be back on track with #BFTPqal and regularly scheduled posts by then!

Until then, the blog post for last week's #BFTPqal is up at my friend Barbie's blog, The Quilting Mill.

And the blog post for this week's #BFTPqal is up at my friend Tiffany's blog, Sewin' somethin'.

Next week will be Maggie at Shortcookie.

And after that I hope to be back on track!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and try to respond to every one. Please let me know if you need clarification on something, want to know something, or especially if you LOVE something!