Friday, February 26, 2016

Valentine's Girl


About a year ago, I got a cheap little seasonal project to do at night while I watch TV with Joel. I got the XS pattern by The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery (check out their version -- it's super different colors!), but I just used whatever I had on hand, and didn't document what I used. When I finished it I knew I wanted to put it in this 8x8 frame, but Valentine's Day was over, so I wasn't really motivated to finish it up right then. I knew I'd remember and pull it out during the next Valentine's season, so I put it away for a little bit. Well, it was Valentine's Day again (just a couple of weeks ago!) and I finished it up, just like I'd planned -- when does that ever happen?! I think it turned out PERFECTLY sweet, and I hung it up on the 10th -- just in time for Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and try to respond to every one. Please let me know if you need clarification on something, want to know something, or especially if you LOVE something!