Friday, October 4, 2019

General Conference Stitching

Wow, I haven't done one of these in a LONG time! But I've been working hard on some more cross stitch charts, and I think you'll really like them.  Since I haven't done any blogging for a while, I have the 2019 and 2020 charts below.  Each chart is JUST a chart -- I have not assigned specific DMC colors, because I think that really depends on what color of cloth you're using (aida and linen come in many colors!). Please feel free to change up the colors however you want -- that's half the fun!

I have a cool version and a warm version of both the 2019 Primary Theme and the 2019 Youth theme, as well as a cool and warm version of the 2019 Youth Theme and the 2019 Youth Initiative (which includes the Primary).

2019 Primary Theme
 2019 Primary Theme - cool

 2019 Primary Theme - warm version

2019 Youth Theme
 2019 Youth Theme

 2019 Youth Theme - warm


2020 Youth Theme
 2020 Youth Theme

 2020 Youth Theme

2020 Youth Initiative
 2020 Youth Initiative - cool

 2020 Youth Initiative - warm


And here are links to the other General Conference stitcheries I've done:

2016 Primary & Youth Themes
YW Torch
Provo Temple & Instructions

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and try to respond to every one. Please let me know if you need clarification on something, want to know something, or especially if you LOVE something!